Thursday 28 October 2010

NEW ITEMS!


I have just added a few more bits to my Etsy shop - most importantly a wall shelf inspired by the classic STRING shelves I love so much (Thanks for the encouragement, Oese!).
I have also been sewing loads and have made tons of pillows. My favourite ones are the red vintage ones.


I'm still trying to work out if there is a cheaper way of posting from Switzerland - the prices are just ridiculously high! Basically they charge the same price for anything up to 500g no matter what size it is... If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me and we can work out something together.

5 comments:

  1. Love your shelves and the cushions, very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buenos trabajos. Las telas de los almohadones ideales.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantan todos los trabajos que tienes Annina, está todo super bonito, fantástico, enhorabuena, un beso.

    http://el-manitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! I have been researching for my Brinca Dada Dylan house which will come on MONDAY... and I have intended to make string shelves from the start of my daydreaming. You have done such a wonderful example! I hope I can manage something as lovely!

    ReplyDelete